Monday, December 20, 2004

Beware of spyware on blogger

The other blogs on blogspot are interesting to see but look at your own risk. I dont know if you have been infected by adware by looking at my blog. I haven't put adware on here. I had to subscribe to Norton Internet Security to find the adware on my computer. I had 15 pieces of software. Norton got rid of half.

I had to update my spy sweeper to get rid of all but two.

Then I got the firefox browser, very cool. Firefox is supposed to be more secure then Explorer. I like the tab feature better then opening new windows if you want to look at multiple web pages. Norton has to be disabled to view the internet, scary.

The adware still pops up but its Internet Explorer that is affected and Im thinking of removing the browser. Hopefully Norton or spy sweeper will make it easy for me to delete the remaining spyware in the future.

Get yourself the firefox browser and hopefully surf spyware free.