Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Books Read

I am an avid reader usually reading several books at once and often times hating myself for not reading every book mentioned in an authors bibliography. I have earned the distinguished honor of checking out (reading many) every one of the books in the childrens section of my local library when I was a child years ago. Recently I requested that my library purchase the books, Purple Hearts and Generation Kill which it has and I hope will influence young men to not serve in the military and become exploited by the state.

I am currently researching on the lack of black history books in libraries of Mississippi and hope to resolve that problem somehow.

Posts of books read:
John Shelby Spong, A new Christianity for a new world
Claude Payne, Reclaiming the Great Commission : A Practical Model for Transforming Denominations and Congregations